Friday, September 11, 2009

Chris has been on his mission going on 10 months! Not too shabby. I love Chris just as much as I did the day he left. I haven't questioned waiting for him at all. We have done a great job communicating and keeping in touch, he has been so attentive and considerate. I have not worried about our relationship at all. I appreciate that because the distance is enough to deal with!

Before Chris left I was so scared of how it would feel after being apart for so long. Well, now I know and though it is hard, things are just fine. Certaintly not as good as him being here, but not void and disconnected like I feared it would be. I will be so happy to have him back. Unfortunately, its too soon to be thinking too much about THAT. All in all I feel like a very lucky girl.

Someone gave a talk in Church a few weeks ago saying three things we need for a good life are: Faith, Virtue and Gratitude. I have really examined why I agree with that and I want to focus on them in my daily life. I wrote them on the front of my planner, so I won't forget.

Maybe if I ever get around to blogging again, I will explain why I liked the talk so much and even find out which Church Authority actually said it in the first place. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment